Here are seven cool things to check out this weekend that won’t cost you a dime:
- You can watch the third traffic video from John Reese without opting in (and the second video too, for that matter). John discusses traffic generation with widgets and applications that can be built for a song by rent-a-coders. He then spills the beans about Traffic Secrets 2.0, with the biggest shock being the unexpectedly low price.
- Tamar Weinberg wrote a monster of a useful post last week… What Traits Define a Social Media Marketer? is definitely worth spending some time with. Bring a beverage.
- You know you’ve communicated effectively if you get someone to say “I hadn’t thought of it that way before.” Check out this post to find out why that should be your goal with all your blogging and marketing.
- Check out this really useful speedwriting tutorial.
- Aaron Brazell keeps wanting to talk to me about Lijit. Looks pretty cool… what do you think?
- Domain Lookup is a Firefox extension that helps you discover valuable generic domain names while surfing the web. This tool was brought to my attention when the developer mailed me a fortune cookie in a box. My fortune? “May Google smile upon all your spammy affiliate sites.” Heh.
- Last but not least, you can score two free months of Teaching Sells by entering Meryl’s Blog Birthday Bash… click for details.
I’m off to goof around until Monday. Have fun! ~Brian