Blogging remains the cornerstone of most content marketing efforts.
- According to HubSpot, marketers who have prioritized blogging are 13 times more likely to enjoy positive ROI.
- The data presented by HubSpot also claims B2B companies that blog produce 67 percent more leads than those that don’t.
- According to Demand Metric, 59 percent of B2B marketers consider blogs the most valuable channel.
So, Orbit Media Studios co-founder Andy Crestodina thinks the mega-population of the content creation nation stands to gain interesting insights by examining how their blogging brethren operate.
For the past two years, Crestodina and company have dug deep to uncover data revealing:
- How bloggers do what they do
- When and where they work on their craft
- Who they write for
- What they do to enhance their prose and promote their posts
The 2015 edition of the research examines the answers to 11 questions and juxtaposes the data with the results collected in 2014 to reveal trends taking shape.