If you’re an entrepreneur, does any of this sound familiar to you?
- You’re trapped in Outlook for up to seven hours each day.
- You want to launch a podcast, but you have no clue when you’ll be able to edit it.
- You only have time for a fraction of the marketing you need to do to promote your new blog posts.
- You are afraid to customize your website design since there is a chance you’ll mess something up with the code (and spend the weekend fixing it).
- Conversions on your product landing page are dropping — and you desperately need to optimize it.
- You can’t remember the last time you didn’t work on Sunday.
Fewer than three years ago, this reality was all too real for blogger, podcaster, and business owner Chris Ducker.
He worked 14-hour days chasing his tail around to make a living while becoming a complete stranger to his family — until he found a smarter way to run his business.