- Make careless spelling and grammatical mistakes?
- Forget the point of your post?
- Find yourself checking your feed reader, instead of writing?
- Struggle with organizing your ideas?
- Start a blog and then quit after a few weeks?
If you do, then you may be suffering from a writing disorder that affects millions of bloggers worldwide. You might’ve thought you were undisciplined, easily distracted, or a poor writer, but that’s not necessarily true. It might not even be your fault at all.
You could be experiencing MADD: Muse Attention Deficit Disorder.