If you want to build your business online, there’s no better way to do it than by building an audience first.
An audience gives you everything you need — direct or indirect feedback, the sharing of your content, ideas for products and services, and eventually … revenue.
And there’s no better way to build a responsive, buying audience than with email marketing.
But how do you build that initial audience? How do you organically grow a responsive, permission-based, spam-free list?
Brian Clark and I are teaming up with our friends over at Aweber next Tuesday to answer those questions, and more …
In this Aweber-hosted webinar, Brian and I will share:
- What a Minimum Viable Audience is, and why you need one
- The right ingredients to organically grow a healthy opt-in email list
- How minimum is minimum when it comes to an email list that works?
- How to read your audience’s mind: the right and wrong way
- What the “lean startup” trend can teach you about building an audience
Join us on Tuesday. Find out how to start from scratch with your email marketing … the right way.
Click here to register for this webinar (no charge) airing on Tuesday, September 18, from 2 – 3pm Eastern U.S. time. See you there!