Twitter. Google+. Facebook. Tumblr. Pinterest.
These (and many others) have become the darlings of social media. The press loves to rave about their features, droning endlessly on about upgrades, acquisitions, VC rounds, and user numbers.
Though you can gain a lot of good market information and make valuable connections from participating in social networking sites, don’t expect to sell much. The dismal conversion rates for social media pitches make sense — people are there to socialize, not buy.
When you run a real business, you need to get back to the old-school tool that even the social networks rely on when they actually need to do business …
But how do you build an email list in a world that’s tweet, like, and pin crazy?
To answer that crucial question, we’ve published a free ebook called Email Marketing: How to Push Send and Grow Your Business. And to answer the tons of other questions that online publishers like you ask, we’ve built a training resource called MyCopyblogger.
When you register (at no charge) you’ll get instant access to nearly 100,000 words of proven marketing training in fourteen high-impact ebooks, plus our completely revamped 20-part Internet marketing course.
Take a quick look at what’s waiting for you in MyCopyblogger right now …
- Copywriting 101: How to Craft Compelling Copy
- How to Write Magnetic Headlines
- How to Create Compelling Content that Ranks Well in Search Engines
- Content Marketing: How to Build an Audience that Builds Your Business
- The Business Case for Agile Content Marketing
- A Content Marketing Strategy that Works
- How to Create Content that Converts
- How to Effectively Promote Your Content
- Content Marketing Research: The Crucial First Step
- How to Build Authority through Content and Google Authorship
- Email Marketing: How to Push Send and Grow Your Business
- Keyword Research for Web Writers and Content Producers
- Landing Pages: How to Turn Traffic into Money
Inside these ebooks you’ll find the very same tactics, strategies, and processes that allowed us to build Copyblogger Media from a simple blog into a content-fueled software and training company with 100,000+ customers.
Stop sending your invaluable future customers to social networking sites that can pull the rug out from under your business at any moment … sign up for MyCopyblogger today, and take advantage of months of valuable free marketing education.