We all long for something.
- Love that will last.
- The ability to influence people.
- Scenic vacations.
- Financial, political, or psychological independence.
- Less anxiety.
- Stunning creative achievements.
- Organizational excellence.
- Relief from the sting of rejection.
- World-class athletic performance.
- Retaliation for when we are wronged.
- Invitations to the most popular parties.
- A savings account that never runs out.
- An impossibly broken family finally reunited.
- Recognition for your hard work.
- A Cosmopolitan body.
Marketing that actually works hinges on connecting your product to one of these mass desires.