Hey there friend, welcome to Copyblogger.
We’re very glad you’re here, and can’t wait to see what you’ve got to say about the strategies, principles, and practices that we write about nearly everyday.
Before you drop that wisdom bomb into the comment section of our
living room home on the web, please take a moment to look over the helpful guidelines below.
The Cadillac of Commenting
Here’s the type of stuff we love:
- Wickedly smart ideas that expand on an article’s premise
- Funny, relevant references or jokes that carry the conversation forward
- Useful (not stupid or ugly) criticism
- Any combination of the above
Here are some examples (not comprehensive, but you’ll get the idea) of types of comments that’ll ensure your failure to communicate, at least on Copyblogger:
- You’re an anonymous ass
- Keywords in the name field instead of what your mama named you
- Comments that demonstrate you didn’t read, watch, or listen to the content
- Off topic personal or professional rants
- Threatening us or other visitors
- Any form of defamation
- Racist or obscene nastiness
- Violation of anyone’s copyright, trademark, etc.
- Spammy links back to your latest venture
And that’s it. Simple, right?