It’s no secret that I’m a tireless advocate for the creation of original content to fuel business growth. My next online project, however, is based on … curation.
You read that right. I’m starting a new site, and the centerpiece of my content strategy will be locating and making sense of the smartest articles, audio, and video I can find in that topical market that are created by others.
Listen in and check out the three-part process I’m following, so you can start building your own profitable content curation strategy:
In this 49-minute episode Robert and I discuss:
- Why my new project is based on simple content curation
- The critical centerpiece of your content curation strategy
- Three ways to get traffic to your curation-based website
- The counterintuitive power of guest posting
- What you can learn from the initial failure of the TED Conference
- The impresario approach to building an online business
- A simple way to generate word-of-mouth growth
- How I plan to monetize my curation-focused platform
Or, grab it in iTunes.
Flickr Creative Commons Image via Edith Soto.