Most content marketing authorities should ace the quiz below. But no worries if you don’t … we’ve got you covered (I’ll explain).
As you probably know content marketing is a hot topic, and study after study tells us that it’s going to stay that way for the foreseeable future.
This is very good news if you’re a content creator. It’s even better news if you’re building authority as an author online.
But are you?
Are people calling you for advice … inviting you to sit on expert panels … knocking down your inbox begging you to work on their best projects?
When you become an authority in your field, you become more influential, get more attention, receive greater recognition, and earn more money. That’s what true authority can do for you.
Time to test your content marketing chops
So, are you a content marketing authority? Take the short quiz to test your knowledge below.
Leave your answers in the comments …
- True or false: keyword research tools allow you to see what people are actually searching for on the web.
- What are the three pillars of online content marketing? (Hint: one of them is “Content” … the other two start with an “S”.)
- When is the best time of day (or night) to send an email to your list, to get the best response?
- Name two benefits of creating a content landing page (there are a total of four).
- What’s the difference between content marketing and copywriting?
- What does it mean when we say “don’t build on rented land”?
- True or false: cornerstone content has a short shelf life.
- What is the optimum number of goals a landing page should have: one, two, or three?
- What does CTA mean?
- Based on Average Order Value, which source of traffic is more profitable: search or social?
Now, if you got all ten right, you … you, my friend, are a marketer to be worshipped. Seven to nine right and you are one smart content marketing cookie. Four to seven and you are certainly on your way to authority status.
Less than four? Don’t worry …
How to ace a content marketing test in the real world
Whether you’re just starting out with this practice of content marketing, or you just need to brush up on the basics, we’ve got you covered with one of the most comprehensive free marketing training resources available online.
We call it MyCopyblogger, and when you register (no charge) you’ll get instant access to nearly 100,000 words of proven marketing training in fourteen ebooks … and the answers to all the questions above.
Plus, we’ll enroll you in our 20-part Internet marketing course that lays out the proven framework for online marketing that works, sent directly to your inbox.
And remember, leave your answers to the quiz in the comments below. I’ll swing back through with the correct answers in a few days …