Starting a week from today, the Copyblogger team is doing something we’ve never done before … and we want you to join us.
We’re hosting our first three-week Copyblogger Content Challenge. These brand-new challenges are designed to give you in-depth education around key content marketing topics.
The goal of our challenges is simple:
We help you master each topic — and you put that information directly to use to grow your business.
Challenge #1: Create your cornerstone content
For the January 2016 challenge, we’re teaching you how to create powerful, audience-building cornerstone content for your website.
The three recent articles below will help you understand what cornerstone content is and why it’s important to have it in place on your site.
- Your Cornerstone Content Blueprint: Answers to 9 Common Questions
- A Practical Approach to Using Powerful Cornerstone Content on Your Site
- 11 Essential Ingredients Every Cornerstone Content Page Needs [Infographic]
How much does this in-depth cornerstone content education cost? Nothing.
Why is cornerstone content important?
Website owners use cornerstone content to answer the most important questions their newest prospects have.
Cornerstone content pages are informative, instructive, and they help your prospects understand the crucial information they need to interact with your business.
Once you have your cornerstone content in place on your website, you’ll begin benefitting from better search engine rankings for the terms you target. And cornerstone content builds your authority, too.
Here’s what you get when you join us for the Copyblogger Content Challenge:
- In-depth instruction on planning, writing, and creating cornerstone content pages
- Support and encouragement from the Copyblogger team: Sonia Simone, Pamela Wilson, Stefanie Flaxman, and Demian Farnworth
- Community support from your fellow challenge members in our temporary “pop-up” forum
- A live educational webinar about cornerstone content — exclusive to our challenge participants
As we mentioned above, there’s absolutely no cost to join us for this challenge. We only ask that you commit to devoting a little time each day to working through the materials.
Our promise is to keep things fun and easy, so you make fast progress and enjoy the process.
We’d love to help you set up your cornerstone content and sail into 2016 with a powerful, content-driven website!
Remember, there’s no charge. Register to get started! We’re looking forward to having you in January’s Copyblogger Content Challenge.
Editor’s note: This Copyblogger Content Challenge ended on January 27, 2016.