I’ve written another piece of extended content, this time for Lateral Action. Rather than sending you over there, I’ll just tell you about it here.
It’s a free 31-page PDF report (don’t worry, it reads fast) called The Lateral Action Guide to Becoming a Creative Entrepreneur. It’s probably the most personal I’ve gotten about my history, but it’s still heavy on actionable, real-life examples.
Here’s what you’ll discover:
- Why I quit my cushy law firm job and turned to online publishing.
- How I failed miserably.
- How I then succeeded miserably.
- How I learned my lesson the hard way.
- The allure of the global microbrand.
- The rise of the “feeder” business.
- Why small is beautiful (and powerful).
- The 37signals approach to market research.
- Real-life examples of tiny, highly-successful entrepreneurs.
Plus, a deeper examination of the 5 critical components of the new entrepreneurship:
- Create (Don’t Compete)
- Lead (Don’t Manage)
- Communicate (Don’t be Shy)
- Automate (Don’t Duplicate)
- Accelerate (Don’t Stand Still)
This report is totally free . . . you don’t even have to provide an email address.