If you’re an entrepreneur, does any of this sound familiar to you?
- You’re trapped in Outlook for up to seven hours each day.
- You want to launch a podcast, but you have no clue when you’ll be able to edit it.
- You only have time for a fraction of the marketing you need to do to promote your new blog posts.
- You are afraid to customize your website design since there is a chance you’ll mess something up with the code (and spend the weekend fixing it).
- Conversions on your product landing page are dropping — and you desperately need to optimize it.
- You can’t remember the last time you didn’t work on Sunday.
Fewer than three years ago, this reality was all too real for blogger, podcaster, and business owner Chris Ducker.
He worked 14-hour days chasing his tail around to make a living while becoming a complete stranger to his family — until he found a smarter way to run his business.
Chris hoped his hard work would pay off one day.
But how could it when he never had enough time to attend to the most important aspects of his business?
That’s when he discovered how to delegate.
Finally, the freedom to grow your business
Chris Ducker is a serial entrepreneur, speaker, and author of the bestselling book, Virtual Freedom: How to Work with Virtual Staff to Buy More Time, Become More Productive, and Build Your Dream Business.
And this Friday, August 8 at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time, he sits down with Sonia Simone to talk about productivity, delegation, and virtual assistants.
In this roughly 60-minute audio session, you’ll discover:
- The one thing that will stop you cold in your entrepreneurial tracks.
- A simple exercise to help you cultivate the outsourcing mindset every business owner needs.
- How to find and hire virtual assistants you can trust — and actually afford.
- Blogging tasks you can delegate to a virtual assistant (and tasks you should never delegate).
- Why the experts who keep telling you all you need is just one virtual assistant are giving you bad advice.
- The steps you need to take when you have to fire a virtual assistant.
- How to avoid one of the biggest time-sucks in the land of entrepreneurship.
This Authority seminar is for any business owner who’s interested in learning exactly how to delegate work to a virtual assistant.
It’s free for Authority members. You’ll just need to register here. (You should have already gotten the registration email.)
If you’re not an Authority member yet …
You might want to fix that, to get sessions like this one nearly every week of the year, as well as ongoing exclusive networking, discounts, and education.
See you this Friday, August 8, 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time …