Do you want to know more about the specific techniques and strategies that make up effective content marketing?
Then listen up.
Michael Port (bestselling author of the tremendously useful Book Yourself Solid) has put together a nifty resource with our own Brian Clark.
It’s a five-part series all about Brian’s approach to content marketing — how we at Copyblogger Media use content to create a business asset, putting content at the heart of a thriving company.
Michael’s crew has bundled the series of interviews into a quick and valuable course that will get you quickly up to speed on the fundamentals of content marketing.
In the course, Brian talks with Michael about:
- How to get all the customers you need, even with a small audience
- How to use the Copyblogger content marketing model to lock in customers’ attention
- The one attitude that gives you an advantage over all your competition
- How to get big names to want to spread the word about you
- Strategies for coming up with all the content ideas you need
- How to choose what social networks to focus on using
- The “golden rule” of business that gives you a steady stream of visitors
All of the video lessons are also provided as MP3s and in transcripts, so you can choose the format that’s best for your learning style. And they throw in a workbook with exercises and action steps, so you can immediately start practicing what you’re learning.
That’s our affiliate link, so if you use it to pick the course up, we’ll make
vast piles of cash a modest commission.
But that’s not why you should buy it. You should buy it because it’s a solid resource that will help you clear the fog and clutter surrounding content marketing, and let you move forward. So go grab it now.
About the Author: Sonia Simone is co-founder and CMO of Copyblogger Media.