Editor’s Note: This podcast is syndicated from Brian Clark’s Entreproducer project.
A few short years ago Brett Kelly was busy living the life of an experienced and talented programmer, when he stumbled across a new software service called Evernote.
He quickly became a passionate customer, as well as one the company’s most ardent unpaid evangelists.
What happened next — a truly inspirational story from the front lines of the digital revolution — changed his life, his bank account, and the direction of his professional goals …
In this 35-minute talk, Brett Kelly and I discuss:
- Why he decided to write an ebook about Evernote
- How he approached the writing process
- The surprise call from a CEO that changed his professional life
- The single factor that played a major role in his publishing success
- His setup for selling his ebook online
- A look into the actual number of his book sales, past and present
- His long-game — and very effective — marketing method
- What he’d do differently if he could start over today
Hit the flash player below to listen now:
Other listening options: