Note: This podcast is syndicated from my Entreproducer project.
In this third edition of our content marketing Q&A series we focus on your questions about business structure and revenue models.
Getting your head around the practice of regular and valuable content creation can be tough, but once you do … you’ve only just started building your business.
What kind of products or services should you offer? How do you hire the right people so you can scale? How do you actually build revenue?
In this 58-minute discussion, Robert Bruce and I cover …
- How to play a much bigger game
- The best business model for the freelance writer today
- How to approach product development
- Content strategy for inherently short-term service businesses
- How to recover from a failed product launch
- Should you use YouTube, or not?
- The legal requirements of affiliate and advertorial marketing
- Should you seek venture capital?
- How to scale an online business, and stay sane
- And a lot more …
Hit the player below to listen now:
Other listening options:
The Show Notes:
- Content Marketing: How to Build an Audience that Builds Your Business
- Michael Gerber’s E-Myth Books
- Jason Calacanis’ Advice for Building a Startup Inside Someone Else’s Ecosystem: Don’t
- The Lean Startup
- Youtility by Jay Baer
- Brian’s as yet advertising-free YourBoulder.com
- Genesis Tweaks
- Hugh Howey and the Amazon Dream
- Introducing Genesis 2.0: The Smart Evolution of Your WordPress Website
P.S. If you like what’s going on with the Entreproducer podcast, consider leaving a rating on iTunes. Thanks!