Editor’s Note: This podcast is syndicated from Brian Clark’s Entreproducer project.
In this episode of the podcast, Brian Clark and I answer eleven questions that the Entreproducer audience asked about content marketing.
We ran through the challenges of book marketing, as well as circling back around to the big ideas of “starting from nothing” and “building independent media properties,” which I hope will inform your process as you’re out there doing the same.
In this 44-minute discussion, Brian and I answer …
- How Brian would market a book if he had no existing audience or contacts
- What’s the future of SEO?
- Is it better to build a “personal” or corporate brand?
- How do you promote topics that people would rather not talk about?
- What to do if all your competitors are creating really good content
- How I would market a supernatural mystery thriller
- How much does content marketing actually cost?
- And a lot more …
Hit the player below to listen now:
Other listening options:
The Show Notes:
- Authority: Become a Content Marketing Expert For Less Than a Dollar a Day
- Content Marketing: How to Build an Audience that Builds Your Business
- Mr. Derek Halpern
- A Revolutionary Marketing Strategy: Answer Customers’ Questions
- Google+ Communities
- Mr. Bob Lefsetz
- Who the Hell is Bob Lefsetz?
- Email Marketing 101
- 3 Keys That Open The Door To Massive Social Sharing Of Your Content
- Upworthy: Things that matter. Pass ‘em on.
- “The stuff Robert tweets.”
- SEO Copywriting Made Simple
- Traditional Advertising is Truly Dead
- Traditional Advertising Works Great …