- Headlines create reality, people just live in it.
- The world can’t get enough cheese.
- Stories sell a lot of wine.
- Traditional advertising is over.
- 10,000 short scripts need writing.
- Presentation slides have gone mainstream.
- Hollywood is desperately seeking something.
- The death of traditional real estate marketing.
- Bags need extensive world travel.
- Politicians need re-electing.
- Words drive the commercial, artistic, and personal web.
- We all need to reach out and greet someone.
- Google demands it.
And on, and on, and on, and on … the written word powers it all. None of it truly works without you.
Go write your own ticket.