If you summarized every single book and article written on writing for the web, you’d get the three words I’m about to tell you.
Yet, no one — not even the experts, authors, or pundits — has, to my knowledge, ever consolidated all this knowledge into one simple, sticky process.
Write with these three words in mind, and anything you publish on the web will rivet attention, stoke desire, and get action.
In this 9-minute episode of Rough Draft with Demian Farnworth, you’ll discover:
- A truly inspirational article by a pioneering punk legend
- The danger of being clever or cute
- The wonderful benefit you’ll enjoy while being a ruthless editor of your work
- The very simple thing you must do once you uncover what makes your reader tick
- An embarrassing message from Ginger (my robotic co-host)
- How to write naturally dense keyword copy
- And, of course, the three words behind great web copy
Rough Draft on iTunes