What’s the driving force behind effective online marketing?
- Is it self-centered promotional messages?
- A secret hard-sell method that social media won’t reject?
So what is it?
According to bestselling author, entrepreneur, and Apple’s former Chief Evangelist Guy Kawasaki, it’s the art of enchantment, a very specific form of persuasion that results in great outcomes for you and your prospects, customers, and clients.
And it just so happens to tie in perfectly with what we’ve been talking about on Copyblogger for the last 5 years. Listen in to make the connection.
In this episode Guy Kawasaki and I discuss:
- The simple and powerful content strategy that Guy uses every day
- The 3 timeless keys to success online — or anywhere
- Why you shouldn’t copy the marketing success of Apple
- Why competition is good, and shouldn’t make you sweat one bit
- Guy’s 4 unrivaled words for headlines that work
Hit the flash player below to listen now:
Other listening options:
- Click here to download the mp3 | 39.9 MB | 27:41
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here for the RSS feed (non iTunes)
- Click here for the show archive
Want to know more about an enchantment strategy that builds businesses that are both profitable and meaningful? Come join us for Authority Rules. It’s a free series of three webinars and additional articles, and it kicks off with a special report by Brian Clark on The 10 Rock Solid Elements of Successful Online Marketing.
Links from the Show:
- Enchantment: The Art of Changing Hearts, Minds, and Actions
- Guy’s blog
- Alltop, all the top stories
- Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion
- Objectified (documentary film on industrial design)
About the Author: Brian Clark is founder of Copyblogger and CEO of Copyblogger Media. Get more from Brian on Twitter.