I’ve got to run down to Austin and meet some folks at SXSW (darn the luck), so here are some links you might have missed. I’ll be back before you know it to remix those headlines.
- There’s a virtual blog seminar going on today, right now, over at Successful Blog. Check it out, and make sure you’re signed up to attend the SOBCon Blogging Conference in Chicago, starting May 11, 2007.
- At the other end of the virtual spectrum, Andrew at SEO Black Hat is holding an online SEO poker tournament. All you need to play is to ante up a link.
- Did you know that Yahoo says that copywriting is one of the top 5 professions for 2007?
- Great post from Michel Fortin about how to target your perfect customer.
- Dan Santow tells you to quit spacing out and to make sure you know what the word plethora really means (anyone else thinking of ¡Three Amigos! right now?).
- Mike over at Simplenomics gives you sales lessons via Shakespeare, Leonardo DaVinci, and Yoda. No really… Yoda.
- Raj discusses the danger of having too many web sites, and Rand clearly states the benefits of building one hugely authoritative web site.
OK, everyone play nicely while I’m gone and I’ll hopefully have something for you tomorrow. Unless there’s a good party tonight, that is (and there always is at SXSW).