You’ve probably had fantasies of winning an MMA world championship wherein the title match is between you and a skinny seven-year-old.
Maybe you dream of writing a Booker Prize winning novel – with Sir Salman Rushdie working as your confidential ghost writer.
Or perhaps you’re determined to become the next President of the United States, thoroughly enjoying the fact that your last name happens to be Kennedy-Reagan.
If done well, a relevant Content Marketing strategy can create these kinds of conditions for your business. Conditions in which you possess a staggeringly unfair advantage over your competitors.
In this episode Sonia Simone and I discuss:
- How to sell when you’re allergic to selling
- What to do if you have no connections, no money, and no experience
- The concrete, three-step process of effective online marketing
- Why 19th century marketing skills are critical to 21st century success
- Where your customers are, and how to reach them
Hit the flash player below to listen now…
Want to discover the smartest ways to mix social media, content marketing, and SEO? We’ve got you covered with Internet Marketing for Smart People. It’s a FREE 20-part course and email newsletter that delivers the techniques and strategies you need to know as an online marketer.
Links from the Show:
- Free Internet Marketing for Smart People Email Course
- Content Marketing 101
- Teaching Sells
- The Harpoon or the Net: What’s the Right Copy Approach for Your Prospects?
- Remarkable Communication
- Mad Men
About the Author: Robert Bruce is Copyblogger Media’s Chief Copywriter and Resident Recluse.