There’s a whole bunch that’s new and improved with Scribe – our SEO software that makes higher search rankings simple. Because there’s so much to talk about, I’m going to give you a quick bullet point summary that also serves as hyperlinked navigation for this post. Let’s go:
- What’s Scribe?
- New integrated keyword suggestion tool
- Scribe 2.0 for WordPress
- Scribe for Joomla
- Scribe for Drupal
- All versions of Scribe included
- Free SEO copywriting podcast
First, let’s not assume everyone knows what Scribe is or does. Here’s a quick summary.
Scribe is a search engine optimization software service that analyzes the content of web pages, blog posts, online press releases, or any other web content … all at the click of a button.
Next, Scribe reports back and tells you how to tweak your content to get better search engine rankings and more traffic, all while maintaining quality reader-focused copy.
New integrated keyword suggestion tool
The coolest new feature in Scribe is the new alternate keyword suggestion tool. This new tab shows you alternate related keywords relevant to your content, and the search volume for each term.
You’ll now discover other keyword phrases you should be targeting – either for more traffic or less competition – all from inside any version of Scribe. This is just one more way Scribe makes content optimization more efficient and effective.
Scribe 2.0 for WordPress
We’ve released a new version of Scribe for WordPress. Here’s what’s new:
- You already know about the new integrated keyword suggestion tool for researching and evaluating keyword options based on search frequency.
- You can now restrict or allow Scribe access for different authors/users.
- You can manually select the theme or plugin you wish to use with Scribe.
- You can now use Scribe for WordPress with WooThemes, the wpSEO plug-in, and the Platinum SEO plug-in.
- We’ve corrected a bug that caused some WordPress pages to not analyze properly.
- There’s now an enhanced Scribe widget box that shows you the number of evaluations you have left while editing.
- Scribe WP is ready for the impending release of WordPress 3.0.
Scribe for Joomla
Scribe now works with the Joomla CMS thanks to the hard work of Joomla guru Barrie North of Joomla Shack and Harry Hopkins from Reliable Studios. Just as with Scribe WordPress, you can now optimize content for Joomla without ever leaving your Joomla control panel.
Scribe for Drupal
Scribe now works with the Drupal CMS thanks to the hard work of Drupal master Tom McCracken of Level Ten Design. Same story here … as with Scribe for WordPress and Joomla, the Scribe technology is fully integrated into the Drupal control panel.
All versions of Scribe included
A lot of you publish on multiple platforms, or have clients who do. So when you subscribe to Scribe, you get Scribe Web and Scribe for WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal, all inclusive. This will likely not always be the case, so yet another reason to get on board with Scribe today.
Free SEO copywriting podcast
Check out the podcast I did recently with John Jantsch of Duct Tape Marketing about SEO copywriting. This conversation combined with my free SEO copywriting report will make your use of Scribe even more effective and efficient.