Brian built three successful service businesses using online marketing techniques before moving to a completely online business model. The result of that move — Copyblogger Media — is an innovative company that provides the tools and training that empower people to successfully grow their businesses through social media and online marketing.
Over the years, we’ve been fortunate that people say a lot of nice things about Copyblogger and Brian:
- Advertising Age ranks Copyblogger as a top marketing blog in its Power150 list.
- The Guardian named Copyblogger one of the world’s 50 most powerful blogs.
- Brian Clark was ranked #3 of the 100 Most Influential Online Marketers of 2009.
- Technorati says Copyblogger is one of the most popular blogs in the world.
- The editors of Performancing named Brian Clark the most influential blogger of 2007.
- BusinessWeek says entrepreneurs should follow Copyblogger on Twitter.
- Dunn and Bradstreet says Brian is the most influential person to follow on Twitter for small businesses.
Brian has been featured in several books:
- Linchpin by Seth Godin
- Meatball Sundae by Seth Godin
- Epic Content Marketing by Joe Pulizzi
- The Lean Entrepreneur by Brant Cooper and Patrick Vlaskovits
- The $100 Startup by Chris Guillebeau
- Trust Agents by Chris Brogan and Julien Smith
- Brainfluence by Roger Dooley
- The New Rules of Marketing and PR by David Meerman Scott
- Free Agent Nation by Daniel Pink
- The Education of Millionaires by Michael Ellsberg
- Problogger by Darren Rowse and Chris Garrett
- e-Riches 2.0 by Scott Fox
- Gravitational Marketing by Jimmy Vee and Travis Miller
- Career Renegade by Jonathan Fields
- The Referral Engine by John Jantsch
- Platform: Get Noticed in a Noisy World by Michael Hyatt
- Repped: 30 Days To a Better Online Reputation by Andy Beal