- Check out Mike Sansone’s Nuts and Blog Bolts on Blog Talk Radio, featuring copywriters Michel Fortin, Ryan Healy,Tom Chandler and Roberta Rosenberg
tomorrowlast night at 8 EDT. Should be some good stuff with this crowd. Sorry, got the live date wrong, but you should be able to hear the recording now.
- Read this post to further understand why the A-list doesn’t matter, and why they actually may be a complete waste of your time.
- Next, read the ingenious, low-cost hustle that Seth Godin employed to promote his book Purple Cow. Are you really doing everything you can to get the attention you want?
- Check out Minic Rivera’s new video project, Short Movement. Very cool stuff.
- Andy Hagans reveals my secret past life. Or not.
- I hope I didn’t discourage any readers with my grammatical errors that make you look dumb post (“dumb” just made for a better headline, which in turn helped it become the most popular post I’ve ever written). Check it out, I made a dumb mistake in my last post.
- Jim Kukral asks me a question that I was going to try to answer, until I realized that the answer is what I write about here. I haven’t done a single thing to develop or promote this blog that I haven’t shared with you. There are no secrets; only poorly-organized information that needs to be compiled and edited into a book, which I need to get focused on.
Anyone else have any cool links? Drop ‘em in the comments.