This collection of link karma is a bit different, in that the links lead to articles that tell a story about Teaching Sells.
- Forget the ebook, interactive media artists are the next big online entrepreneurs.
- What happens when everyone blocks out your advertising?
- Do writers and content creators really need to take clients?
- Is the long tail holding you back?
- The art of business development is critical to even purely online businesses, and luckily it’s a lot easier to pull off in the social media space.
- Joy Division has been more influential than many people realize.
- What does selling information have to do with community?
- I’m not related to Tony Clark, but we have a lot in common.
I’ll connect the dots next week, and no, I didn’t throw in the Joy Division link just to throw you off.