Here are a few notable things from the past week’s blogging activities:
- Chris Garrett is offering a free 17 page report on creating flagship (or cornerstone) content for your blog or website. Grab the PDF here.
- Jon Morrow hits it big with How to Conquer Writer’s Block – The Ultimate Guide. We may have to put a moratorium on “Ultimate Guides” soon, but they sure do seem to work, don’t they?
- Julien Smith shows companies and marketers what “keeping it real” truly means with his ChangeThis Manifesto. Nice work Julien!
- Chris Baskind launches Lighter Footstep, a website dedicated to sustainable living. Thanks to Valeria for the heads up.
- Chris Pearson and some snarky friends have launched Celebrity Hack (may offend delicate sensibilities), a celebrity gossip/humor site with a twist—funniest comment of the week wins a Video iPod. It will be interesting to see how sites provide incentives for “user generated content” as the year progresses, from You Tube on down. Derek comments on that topic here.
What else cool happened this week? Drop a link in the comments, and you’ll win… a link in the comments. 😉