This week on The Lede:
- 30 Dr. Seuss Quotes that Can Change Your Life
- How to Read 300% Faster in 20 Minutes
- The Best Way to Pursue Your Life’s Work
- 4 Simple Ways to Secure (and Maintain) Your WordPress Website
- The Decline of Traditional Media
- Seth Godin’s 2012 Reading List
- How to Tell Stories on Twitter
If you want more useful links than the seven we highlight here every week, follow @copyblogger on Twitter.
And, because I’m at SXSW and too
drunk busy, please enjoy these commentary-free links.
Did you miss anything on Copyblogger this week?
- Traditional Advertising Works Great …
- The 10-Minute Technique to Becoming a More Productive Writer
- 15 Grammar Goofs That Make You Look Silly
- 21 Warning Signs You’re Becoming a Social Media Snob
- 3 Simple Storytelling Methods That Can Do Your Selling For You
- How to Turn Interested Prospects into Lifelong Customers Through “Youtility” Marketing
About the Author: Robert Bruce is Copyblogger Media’s Chief Copywriter and Resident Recluse.