At the height of the great Gold Rush of 1896, the population in the arctic Klondike region suddenly swelled to 40,000 souls.
The promise of incredible wealth (and more than that, a legendary adventure) was too compelling to ignore.
Kind of sounds like the web 1.0 and 2.0 booms.
With little more than a great idea, a few bucks for hosting, and some hard work, a single person can change their life using the internet-as-lever.
Question is: is too late for you?
In this episode Brian Clark and I discuss:
- Is it too late to start online? Have you missed the boat entirely?
- How to quit prospecting and make deals come to you
- The most important aspect of business online that hasn’t — and will never — change
- Why right now might even be a better time to start than 5 years ago
- The one thing that drives the success of every online business models
- Brian’s very best advice for those starting online (from zero) today
Hit the flash player below to listen now:
Other listening options:
- Click here to download the mp3 | 34.8 MB | 24:05
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here for the RSS feed (non iTunes)
- Click here for the show archive
Want to take the fast path to online success with the web’s best business minds? Check out Authority Rules and take advantage of limited time early bird pricing.
Links from the Show:
About the Author: Robert Bruce is Copyblogger Media’s Chief Copywriter and Resident Recluse.