Fame. Celebrity. Stardom.
There are many words to describe this thing that so many are after … and many reasons they are after it. But is there any real value in celebrity for celebrity’s sake?
If you’re famous for being famous — that phenomena of modern western culture — what does that actually get you?
And is it worth it?
In this quick 19-minute episode you’ll discover:
- Why just “being known” means being known for nothing
- The fallacy of the train wreck approach: The poverty of attention
- How to give away what you’re selling for fun and profit
- The evil psychological trick that people love
- Why to never expect anything in return (for the win)
- How keeping it real lets you “sell out”
- Why leadership is the key to lead generation
- The religious concept that makes it rain