Unlike the little April Fools Day joke I played with my last post, here are some links to resources you can count on:
- Check out 10 Ways to Make Your Words Captivate from Michael Stelzner for some quality writing tips.
- Liz Strauss guest blogs over at Problogger and serves up A Strategy for Relationship Linking.
- Guess what? Turns out people do read in depth online, and with more focus than they do offline. So much for most blogging “wisdom”… the real value in blogging is with unique, original content, not pithy regurgitation of something someone else wrote in the interest of brevity.
- With perfect timing, Darren writes a post that examines not the long post vs. short post issue, but whether you stick with a long post or break the content up into a series of posts. Notice that both options assume you’re developing original content, and you’ll see a pattern developing.
- Celebrity Blog Linkbait:
- Looking for daily blogging tips that say plenty with very few words? Check out the Art of Blog, a new site inspired by this post. Advice from some very wise people, plus one joker.