Rough Draft host Demian Farnworth doesn’t care who you are — a blogger, freelance journalist, ghostwriter, or ad copywriter — if you are writing on the web, then you need to read these copywriting books.
Two are more recent than the others (and Influence by Robert Cialdini is not technically a direct response copywriting book).
But these are the books Demian would demand you read if teaching a ground-level graduate course on writing for the web, since so many principles of direct response copywriting obey the unbreakable law of the web.
In this 9-minute episode of Rough Draft with Demian Farnworth, you’ll discover:
- The book that changed David Ogilvy’s life
- Which book has 100 headlines that are worth the steep price alone
- The book with countless example ads you could lose yourself flipping through
- Which little book is really an extended commentary on the USP
- The copywriting secret of the man who wrote the most famous headline ever
- The book David Ogilvy said was so important, he bought 400 copies for his employees and clients
- And more …
Rough Draft on iTunes