Some people think search engine optimization is a dark and mysterious art. But for online writers and content producers, it’s really as simple as 1, 2, 3:
- First, you need the right keywords, so you understand the language your readers, customers, or clients are using when they search.
- Second, you need compelling content that people love and search engines know is relevant to those searchers.
- Third, you need incoming links so search engines treat your site as a trusted and relevant source.
I’m proud to announce that version 3.0 of Scribe now goes beyond on-page content optimization. We’ve added upfront keyword research (in addition to our keyword suggestion tool), plus three great link-building features that help you cover all your search optimization bases.
Scribe 3.0 makes these three SEO fundamentals easier and more efficient than ever:
- First, the Scribe keyword research tool tunes you into the right language before you write. Once your content is created, the Scribe keyword suggestion service shows you keyword phrases you might have missed.
- Second, Scribe analyzes your natural, reader-focused content, and tells you how to gently tweak it to spoon feed search engines based on 15 SEO best practices.
- Third, Scribe’s link building tools help you build back links from other sites, crosslink the content within your own site, and identify influential social media users who want to share your stuff.
With Scribe on your side, you’ll:
- Discover the correct profitable keywords
- Stay automatically up to speed on SEO best practices
- Optimize your content better and faster
- Avoid content that reads like it was written by a robot
- Build quality links with less hassle and confusion
But most of all, you’ll achieve higher search rankings and increase the targeted traffic to your site!
As part of your subscription you get Scribe Web, plus integrated versions of Scribe for WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal. We’ll even throw in free educational seminars to help you get more out of Scribe.
Scribe Web allows content creators of any type to optimize any web content for search engines, regardless of platform or content management system. It’s especially popular among professional writers who create search optimized content for clients, and that’s why Scribe Web allows you to generate detailed content optimization reports so your clients can easily understand the work you’ve done.
Scribe for WordPress:
Scribe for WordPress allows online publishers and bloggers to optimize their content for search engines directly from inside the WordPress interface, by tapping into the Scribe software service on our servers. This means you’re constantly getting new-and-improved, state-of-the-art keyword research, content optimization, and link building tools.
Scribe requires the ability to enter a custom title tag and a meta description via your WordPress interface. Most popular themes and plug-ins, both free and paid, enable these two functions so you can use Scribe directly from WordPress.
Themes that work with Scribe for WordPress:
SEO Plug-Ins that work with Scribe for WordPress:
- All In One SEO Pack (free and pro version)
- FV All In One
- Platinum SEO Pack
- SEO Ultimate
Scribe for Joomla and Drupal:
Scribe also helps you win the search engine game with the Joomla and Drupal content management systems. The keyword research and link-building features have been built in by our respective Joomla and Drupal ninjas, and are in beta testing as we speak. We expect the new and improved Joomla and Drupal plug-ins for Scribe to be live and kicking by next week.
New design, new videos, new offer:
Because these new Scribe features are kind of a big deal, we’ve done a complete makeover in their honor. We’ve got a completely new site design, new copy, a new video tour, and new demo videos.
There’s also a special offer that makes Scribe an even better deal (if you look hard enough). Hint: Look at the “test drive” page.