You may have noticed I’ve been writing a lot about SEO copywriting lately. More than that, I’ve been working on a content optimization software solution for the last 6 months with a team of very smart people.
It’s called Scribe, and it makes SEO copywriting simple. Creating search optimized web pages, blog posts, and press releases used to be time consuming at best and mystifying at worst.
What is Scribe?
It’s an SEO software service that analyzes the content of web pages, blog posts, online press releases, you name it… at the click of a button.
The API then reports back and tells web writers, bloggers, affiliate marketers, and small business owners how to tweak their content to get more search engine traffic, all while maintaining quality reader-focused copy.
It’s like having an SEO expert as an editorial assistant.
How does it work?
Right now Scribe works through a WordPress plugin combined with an API (tech jargon for saying one piece of software talks to another). The Scribe API key you’ll receive when you sign up allows you to tap into our content optimization algorithm on our servers right from your WordPress interface.
Scribe works with WordPress if you’re able to fill in a custom title tag and meta description for the post or page. Scribe now has a web-based version, Joomla and Drupal versions, and is compatible with many more WordPress plug-ins and themes.
We’ve got other platforms coming soon, including a standalone web version next month, and you’ll have access to all of those additional platforms at no extra charge when you sign up for our great introductory offer.
Why is this different from other SEO tools?
What’s innovative about Scribe is the way it differs from typical SEO tools. Instead of asking you for a keyword phrase and then pushing you to construct content around it, our software service:
- Analyzes what you’ve already written, preserving your natural flow
- Reveals what search engines will think you’re writing about
- Suggests changes to better reflect the language searchers are using
- Guides you through remaining content elements based on SEO best practices
With Scribe you’ll:
- Optimize content faster
- Eliminate guesswork about keywords
- Employ SEO best practices
- Preserve people-focused copy
- Increase targeted traffic!
What’s this Going to Cost Me?
As many of you know by now, I like to reward early-adopters with the best pricing, unlike general business “wisdom” that says you extract the most cash from the most willing.
The service is available in 3 plan levels at 3 different monthly price points:
- Advanced: 300 evaluations a month (around 100 pages or posts) for $97
- Publisher: 120 evaluations a month (around 40 pages or posts) for $47
- Starter: 30 evaluations a month (around 10 pages or posts) for $27
You can see what our customers think by checking out these Scribe SEO reviews.
- Take the Scribe tour
- Buy Scribe Now
- Who’s Behind Scribe?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Take Scribe on a Free Test Drive