There’s a new book out called Success Secrets of the Social Media Marketing Superstars. Yes, that title sets off my hyperbole radar a bit too (not to mention my alliteration alert), but it’s a solid collection of smart social media advice based on real-world case studies, best practices, and proven techniques.
I wrote Chapter Two of the book – The Psychology of Social Media. It’s about applying tried-and-true influence factors in the social media space to build a business or make whatever case you’re trying to make.
Here’s what else you’ll learn:
- How to Create a Mega-Following With Social Media – Gary Vaynerchuk
- Personality: How To Stand Out In Virtual Crowd – Andy Wibbels Build Strong Online Communities Using Social Media – Chris Brogan
- Creating Content People Care About: The Cornerstone of Social Media – Ann Handley
- Building Your Social Media Relationship Strategy – Keith Ferrazzi and Tahl Raz
- Mastering Online Marketing: Six Key Principles – Mitch Meyerson
- Social Media Success Qualities – Joel Comm
- How To Communicate With Impact Using Social Media – Craig Valentine
- How To Profit From Your Social Media Efforts – Starr Hall
- PR Strategies for Social Media – Dan Janal
- Making Your Content Go Viral With Social Media – Michael Stelzner
- Business Blogs: How To Make Your Blog The Centerpiece of Your Social Media Enterprise – Denise Wakeman
- Facebook: The Essential Rules For Building a Large and Loyal Following – Mari Smith
- Twitter: Your Power PR Tool for Attracting A Tribe of Raving Fans – Deborah Cole Micek
- LinkedIn: Transforming Networks into Dynamic Business Connections – Barbara Rozgonyi
- YouTube: Leveraging the Power Of Google To Get Your Video Content To Millions – Julie Perry
- Podcasting: Leveraging the Power of Apple To Get Your Content To Millions – Paul Colligan
- Using Social Bookmarking To Improve Your Traffic, Links and Visibility – Chris Garrett
- Mobile Marketing: How To Integrate this Powerful Tool With Your Social Media Marketing – Kim Dushinski
- Online Video: A Mini Guide to Your Own Web Show – Shama Kabani
- Social Media In One Hour A Day – Dave Evans
Head over to the website for the book and check it out. I’m not an affiliate or being compensated for this in any way, so buy the book however you’d like. I think you’ll get a lot out of it, and at less than $15, it’s hard to go wrong.