The Internet and social media have made amazing things possible for both online entrepreneurs and offline businesses. Those who make the most of this revolutionary time in history are also building a media asset of their own.
And yet, many are going into battle unarmed. They don’t have the critical tools and knowledge necessary to succeed online.
When building your online home base that powers your entire strategy, here are the 3 things you must get right:
1. Design Optimization
A professional-looking, user-friendly website design that achieves your ultimate goals is a must, and it’s never been more affordable. You also need to make sure the underlying code of your site design is clean and standards-compliant to ensure maximum search engine friendliness.
WordPress has become the web standard way to manage and publish content online. But not every WordPress theme is optimized for usability, business goals, and search engines.
The Genesis Framework from our StudioPress division empowers you to quickly and easily build incredible websites with WordPress.
With search-optimized code and functions, 47 turn-key designs, and unlimited support, updates, and websites you can build, Mashable calls Genesis the “best of the best” among premium WordPress theme frameworks. It’s no wonder over 75,000 online publishers trust Genesis to provide a solid foundation for their sites.
Whether you’re a novice or advanced developer, Genesis provides the secure and search-engine-optimized foundation that takes WordPress places you never thought it could go.
Find out more about StudioPress here.
2. Content Optimization
We tell you day in and day out that you need to create compelling content that people love, and we give you the tips, tactics, and strategies for free. The “last-mile” that gets you targeted free traffic from Google and other search engines requires you to apply the finer points of search engine optimization (SEO).
SEO comes down to three basic things: 1. The language searchers use, 2. The way search engines view your content, and 3. The trust search engines have in your site.
Our Scribe software makes these three basic steps easier and more efficient than ever:
- First, the Scribe keyword research tool tunes you into the right language before you write. Once your content is created, the Scribe keyword suggestion service shows you keyword phrases you might have missed.
- Second, Scribe analyzes your natural, reader-focused content, and tells you how to gently tweak it to spoon feed search engines based on 15 SEO best practices.
- Third, Scribe’s link and social tools help you build backlinks from other sites, crosslink the content within your own site, and identify influential social media users who will want to share your content.
3. Conversion Optimization
Nothing else matters if your ultimate goals aren’t getting met. And those goals always involve people taking some form of action.
Online, the last stop before action is some form of landing page. And the best landing pages thrive due to a certain set of best practices to get more people buying, signing up, and calling.
This means the right page design. And effective copy. And testing. And knowing what to test.
Our Premise Landing Page System for WordPress manages all the heavy lifting when it comes to turning traffic into money:
- Quickly and easily create 7 critical landing page styles with WordPress, add visual flair with included custom graphics, and control fonts, colors, and styles without code.
- Make your words work with copywriting advice delivered directly from your WordPress interface for each type of landing page, plus the Premise Guide to Effective Copy seminar and manual.
- Detailed conversion optimization seminars, easy split-testing from WordPress, and SEO tools ensure that you’re getting the absolute most out of your landing pages.