I gotta say, if Clark would let me, I’d write up one of these theme updates for you every week.
Our StudioPress team has so much cool stuff going on building premium WordPress themes. I can barely keep up with all the ways they’re making WordPress websites better, and your life online a piece of cake.
So, let me try in this quick post.
If you’ve not yet heard about what’s going on over at Copyblogger Media’s StudioPress division, we’ve built a world-class website framework for WordPress and have currently delivered (with more on the way) 37 child themes to easily skin your site.
Our StudioPress team has done most of the heavy lifting for you when it comes to website design, search optimization, and security.
Here’s a quick look at what you get “out of the box” when you hook yourself up with the Genesis framework + any of the 37 turnkey designs:
- Unlimited updates, domains you can use your theme on, and support (you’re never on your own)
- Quick-change between different color schemes without touching a line of code
- Extend your site’s power and function by tapping into an array of StudioPress-made plugins
- Evolve with your site’s growth using multiple page layout options
- Logical navigation & category layout that lets your readers get to what they want, fast
- All the SEO, security, and design benefits of the Genesis Framework
That said, here are two new great-looking designs direct from the StudioPress workbench …
True bliss is yours for the taking …
Wedding websites have taken off.
Building a site for your (or your client’s) wedding day is a charmingly simple way to:
- Crowd-source your planning
- Keep friends and family updated
- Archive your engagement (and beyond)
- Prime your guests for optimal gift giving!
With this in mind, we’ve designed the elegant and supremely useful Blissful theme.
With three different page layouts, beautiful photo integration and even built-in sponsorship blocks, the Blissful theme can make your big day even more memorable.
Forever never looked so good …
It’s Midnight, do you know where your website is?
Not sure what it says about the state of my psyche, but the new Midnight theme is my favorite to date.
Here’s a few reasons why:
- The dead-simple 1-2-3 magazine style layout
- The sophistication and mystery of the black and red design
- The supremely readable headline
This theme combined with your content will make an unmistakable statement of who you are and what you’re doing.
Embrace the darkness. In this case, it’ll shine a spotlight on your best stuff.
And, we’re just getting started over on WordPress.com …
If you’re getting your feet wet by posting over at WordPress.com, you can still get all the benefits of Genesis + StudioPress. We’ve currently made the Tapestry theme, and the Pretty Young Thing theme available to set up on your site.
And that’s only the beginning …
These two themes are our first available in the new WordPress.com Premium theme marketplace, and they’re a game-changer when it comes to effortless digital media publishing.
We’ve got more Genesis-powered StudioPress themes on the way over to WordPress.com, so stay tuned.
Click here to get more details on the Genesis Framework and find out why it’s the smartest way to build any WordPress site.