If you’d like to figure out exactly how to start reaping the benefits of more traffic, better search rankings, and the free social media word-of-mouth that blogging brings, consider taking the fast track with Blogging Success Summit 2011. And you won’t need to spend money on travel, hotel rooms, or even leave the house.
This is a completely virtual event and it’s currently 50% off until Thursday, January 20, 2011. Twenty-three of the world’s most respected blogging experts and brands reveal all the latest techniques and proven business-building tactics you need to immediately benefit from blogging.
Here’s the complete line-up:
- Technorati CEO Richard Jalichandra
- Scott Monty (head of social media, Ford)
- Debbie Weil (author, The Corporate Blogging Book)
- Douglas Karr (co-author, Corporate Blogging for Dummies)
- Experts from McDonald’s, Cisco, Southwest Airlines, Sony, and Procter & Gamble
- Joe Pulizzi (co-author, Get Content Get Customers)
- Mari Smith (co-author, Facebook Marketing)
- Jay Baer (co-author, The Now Revolution)
- Chris Garrett (co-author, ProBlogger)
- Dave Garland (author, Smarter, Faster, Cheaper)
- Mike Volpe (VP of marketing, HubSpot)
- Rick Calvert (CEO, BlogWorld)
- Michael Stelzner (Social Media Examiner)
- Me! (Copyblogger)
I’ll be presenting along with Darren Rowse and Chris Garrett. This is Copyblogger’s third time as a content and marketing partner with Blogging Success Summit, and this year’s alliance with BlogWorld makes it the biggest and best yet.
The Summit starts February 1st and runs 4 weeks. You can attend the sessions live, enjoy the recordings at your own pace, or both. You also get an extra 17 sessions as a bonus (along with the 50% off until Thursday, January 20, 2011) if you register now as an early bird.
About the Author: Brian Clark is founder of Copyblogger and CEO of Copyblogger Media. Get more from Brian on Twitter.