The world of marketing is being turned on its head. Instead of messaging that promises an experience, effective marketing must itself begin the experience.
Does that make it “marketing” any longer? Or is it something else, something valued and sought after instead of avoided?
The experience that any smart “marketer” must create is powered by content, first and foremost, because that’s what people are looking for. But what they really crave is something much deeper and meaningful.
And that’s exactly why membership truly has its privileges — for both you and your prospects, customers, and clients.
In this 19-minute episode of New Rainmaker with Brian Clark, Brian and Robert Bruce discuss:
- Why the media approach to marketing works
- How a major corporation killed their “marketing” department
- The one word that epitomizes great content marketing
- The Holy Grail of all revenue models
- The power of the “logged in” experience
- Why Facebook is not — primarily — a social network
New Rainmaker with Brian Clark on iTunes