Ever thought about launching an online course … or some other digital product or service?
Whether you’re starting out or you’re a digital commerce veteran, here are four pieces that need to be in play before you can profitably launch a new product or service.
Brian Clark’s free webinar on online courses will be held on December 12, 2016, at 3:00 PM Eastern Time. You can click here to get signed up.
In this 15-minute episode, I talk about:
- Two ways to build your audience for your blog or podcast in the early days
- The right time to get an email list in place
- How to figure out what you’ll talk about
- The profitable tension that will be with you for the length of your business
- How to avoid making expensive mistakes
- A cool free resource to help you plan a successful launch for your online course