You may have noticed we did a major design overhaul of Copyblogger a few weeks ago. If you haven’t stopped by the site lately, come on over and take a look.
In keeping with tradition, I like to release a free version of the previous design whenever things change substantially. So that’s exactly what we’re doing now.
So, I’d like to introduce the Copyblogger child theme for the Genesis Framework for WordPress. It’s a robust, flexible, and multi-colored interpretation of our previous design, and it’s yours at no charge.
Here’s what’s included:
- 6 layout options for flexible design choices
- Red, orange, or blue color schemes
- Responsive mobile layout for iPad and iPhone
- Sidebar and footer widgets for easy customization
- Turn-key archive and blog page templates
- Rock solid search engine optimized code
- Unlimited domains you can use it on
- Expert support from our StudioPress team
If you don’t own Genesis yet, you can pick it up here for an incredibly reasonable price. This will also open you up to the entire line of StudioPress designs for Genesis, plus a growing number of third-party child themes and custom designs.
- View a demo of the Copyblogger Theme for WordPress in action
- Get the Genesis Framework here if you don’t have it yet
- Download the Copyblogger Theme for free here
About the Author: Brian Clark is founder of Copyblogger and CEO of Copyblogger Media. Get more from Brian on Google+.