Internet trolls: the cockroaches of the web. They’re gross, they’re unsettling, but sometimes, there they are, scurrying across the floor in front of you.
If you spend any time online, and especially if you establish authority in your topic, you’ll eventually have to deal with a troll.
Most of them are minor pests, and some of them can be a real problem. But any variety of troll can temporarily put you off your game and cause you to second-guess yourself.
Here’s what to do about it …
In this episode of Confessions of a Pink-Haired Marketer, host Sonia Simone talks about:
- Why Eleanor Roosevelt was wrong (though still awesome)
- The pseudo-troll, and how to engage with him
- Dealing with the Don Quixote
- What to do if the troll gets truly nasty
- Why most trolls resemble flaming bags of poop
- The relationship between anonymity and trolling
Confessions of a Pink-Haired Marketer on iTunes