If you’re actively creating content, you’ve probably noticed that “waiting for inspiration” doesn’t tend to work all that well.
In this episode of Confessions of a Pink-Haired Marketer, host Sonia Simone goes through her workflow for content creation.
This works for blog posts, podcast or video scripts, infographics, SlideShares, or really any piece of strategic content you’ll want to create.
In this 22-minute episode of Confessions of a Pink-Haired Marketer, host Sonia Simone talks about:
- How the “Idea Field” will knock out writer’s block
- The three questions to ask when you’re deciding what to write about
- How to speed up your content creation with a “wire frame”
- Tips on writing, editing, and publishing your content
- How to promote your content once it’s created
Confessions of a Pink-Haired Marketer on iTunes