Sarah Morgan may rub some people the wrong way with her dedication to naps, her casual approach to online interaction, and the occasional curse word in an email. But make no mistake: she’s serious, works hard, and has found a way to create a lucrative digital business that keeps her, above all, entertained.
In this 30-minute episode, Sarah and I discuss:
- How she went from corporate job and circus performer to thriving digital entrepreneur
- Why she won’t apologize for cursing, naps, or walking her dear old dog
- The joy she felt in the moment when she realized she was making more as a digital entrepreneur than she had been at her corporate job
- The work habits and discipline that help her get work done and keep moving forward
- Her failed Photoshop course — and what she learned from the experience
- Why hanging out in her communities (on her couch) fuels her why
And much more — including my rapid-fire questions at the end, in which Sarah shares how Simon Sinek, The Real Housewives, and the opera have influenced her career.