Do you have pet peeves about human interactions? What types of behavior absolutely drive you nuts?
You could hate when someone doesn’t say “thank you” when you hold a door open for him or become extremely irritated when someone chews gum too loudly.
Editors are humans with pet peeves, as well, so if you’d like an editor to review — and possibly publish — your writing, there are certain actions you should avoid.
In this 32-minute episode of Editor-in-Chief, host Stefanie Flaxman discusses:
- A common grammar mistake Stefanie recently made
- 7 common mistakes writers make when emailing editors (and how to fix each mistake)
- How to tailor your content for a specific publication
- How to build relationships with editors
- A bonus tip for ambitious content creators
Editor-in-Chief on iTunes