In this episode of Editor-in-Chief, discover why you should let go of your preferences to become a more mature writer.
Examine your writing like an Editor-in-Chief to keep your audience engaged and to continue growing as a content creator.
In this 14-minute episode of Editor-in-Chief, host Stefanie Flaxman discusses:
- How to experiment with your writing to achieve a new level of maturity
- Where we can discuss your favorite words
- Why preferences are dangerous
- Stefanie’s favorite word (and why)
- Why you won’t like Stefanie’s favorite word if you’re not creative
Editor-in-Chief on iTunes