Today’s guest on Hack the Entrepreneur is the founder and CEO of Small Business Trends, an award-winning online publication, which offers breaking news and advice for small business owners.
She is a former corporate attorney that left that corporate life and founded her own company in 2003.
She is considered an authoritative voice on small business issues and has been noted and quoted in respected publications (such as the Wall Street Journal).
Her name has appeared in multiple “top” lists, and she was featured as one of Hubspot’s 100 Most Powerful Women on Twitter.
Now, let’s hack …
In this 35-minute episode of Hack the Entrepreneur, host Jon Nastor and Anita Campbell discuss:
- How sticking with things can be good for entrepreneurs
- Why it’s necessary to measure your progress over the long-term
- If you don’t know how to do something, don’t do it
- Understanding that we all work for someone, whether we like it or not
- The hard part of identifying your core competency
Hack the Entrepreneur on iTunes