Business conferences offer a variety of benefits. Networking opportunities. Gobs of knowledge. Parties galore. Enough to distract even the most focused person.
While networking is a major — if not the major reason — to attend a conference, what can’t be missed is the fact that you have some dynamite speakers sharing some dynamite information.
How do you retain it all, but still have fun? That’s what this episode of The Lede is all about.
In this 22-minute episode of The Lede, you’ll discover:
- Why a pre-conference game plan is essential
- What to do with speakers you have never heard of before
- How to bail on a presentation that sucks (without making a fuss)
- The action-oriented note-taking strategy
- The problem with tweeting during a presentation
- How to decompress after a conference
- The perfect time to publish a post-conference summary blog post
The Lede on iTunes