Long ago, search engine optimization (SEO) tactics and online marketing went hand in hand. Not so much today. For real.
Of course, it seems like a loaded question, doesn’t it? How much SEO does the modern content marketer really need to know? Particularly those just starting out?
Well, it’s a serious question. One that The Lede hosts Demian Farnworth and Jerod Morris plan on tackling without simply saying that SEO is dead.
Because that’s not true.
Halfway through this episode, however, they both realize they are over their heads — and call in the big guns.
Fortunately, this special guest confirmed several things Jerod and Demian said … but then closed the discussion out with a surprising tip you can use right now to improve your content visibility.
It was totally unexpected. But so unoriginal. If that makes sense.
In this 36-minute episode of The Lede, you’ll discover:
- The truth about hosting that hasn’t changed
- What happened that has made SEO tactics less important
- Today’s big SEO focus (everyone should care about this)
- The opportunities you are missing if you ignore social marketing
- The one skill that can improve your content visibility today
The Lede on iTunes