On The Missing Link, host Sean Jackson and Mica Gadhia welcome Dylan Jones, one of their very helpful Missing Link LinkedIn group members, to share about his solid success with LinkedIn and how he drives traffic to his site that’s built on the Rainmaker Platform.
No, Sean and Mica did not pay him with cash, chocolates, or even booze to share how the Rainmaker Platform is working so well for him now.
Dylan will teach you what a content catalyst is and why LinkedIn is a crowdsourcing paradise. He shares two tips and tricks for searching for the perfect connection that Sean and Mica loved learning.
But what they are most excited to share through this interview with Dylan is his success with the Rainmaker Platform combined with LinkedIn.
Sean barely knows what to do with himself as Dylan shares specific features of Rainmaker that appeals to the B2B LinkedIn audience and how he uses LinkedIn to gather speakers, customers, and allies alike.
In this inspiring episode of The Missing Link, you’ll learn:
- Creative ways to search for your best connections
- Two cool LinkedIn tips you can use right now
- What a content catalyst is and how they can help you
- Why Dylan moved from Squarespace to the Rainmaker Platform
- What to do when you find the perfect customer avatar
- Why LinkedIn is a crowdsourcing paradise
The Missing Link on iTunes